Blogger Template by Blogcrowds

I am Only a Child

I am only a child
Young and carefree
I may have never been yet to where you have been already
And I may have never experienced all you have experienced yet
But I’ll make the most of what life offers me today
and rock it with all my energy

I am only a child
But I would rather be a child and have a childlike faith
Than to be somebody who knows there is nobody better than me
Yes I’ll cry and I will not hold it
And I’ll search for comfort
And find it in Jesus’ embrace

I am only a child
But I am the Lord’s and He is my father
I will let Him protect me
And trust that He sees all the harm they plan against me
He is my strength
He is my song

I am only a child
But I have received power
The Lord’s Spirit is in me
I will not desire to exchange it for a fleeting moment
That moment that I can prove myself I am right.

I will choose to lose-
and gain life.

Abba,
I’m scared right now
but I know you are with me…
You are with me now.


0 comments:

Newer Post Older Post Home